DMU students on any course, at any level of study (from 1st year to postgraduate) – and staff – are welcome to book a session.
Charlie Hill, our Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellow for 2022/23, is a professional, published author who is not employed by the university and whose role is to help you strengthen your writing.
Sign up for a one-to-one tutorial to help you:
- Increase your writing skills with the aim of improving your grades.
- Improve any academic writing – essays, reports, theses, dissertations, book chapters.
- Express your ideas more clearly.
- Answer grammar and punctuation questions.
- Discover reading to improve your writing and editing skills.
- Plan your study time.
Sessions are for 50 minutes.
Contact Charlie via email to arrange a time on one of the days they are available and you will be sent a link for the tutorial:
Please note that RLF Writing Fellows do not undertake proofreading or English language tuition and will not comment on creative writing.