The Academic Liaison Team is a team of librarians who support academic staff and students. The team is part of the wider Learning Services Team which includes the Maths Learning Centre (MLC), the Drawing Centre and the Centre for Learning and Study Support (CLaSS).
Your faculty librarian (check this page to find out who is the librarian for your subject area) can help you get the most of our services and resources. We support your learning and teaching and can help you develop your searching, critical thinking and referencing skills. Your faculty librarian is also your key contact for feedback, guidance and questions.
|Jenny Coombs||BAL, HLS|
|Adele Creak (Job share with Beth Wyness)||BAL|
|Kaye Towlson||ADH, CEM|
|Beth Wyness (Job share with Adele Creak)||BAL|
Librarians have subject specialist knowledge and can help you with:
- Identifying sources to help you find good quality information
- Searching effectively
- Referencing and reference management
Your subject guide includes the best resources available for your subject area. You can also email or book an appointment with your librarian.
Your faculty librarians are your library point of contact. They can:
- Support you in the creation of online resource lists to make sure that the recommended reading is available in the library
- Deliver information skills and referencing sessions as part of your module
- Help you locate information/resources
- Produce Library update reports for PMBs and other staff/student committees.
Connect with the LibraryFacebook Twitter Instagram
De Montfort University © 2022