LIBRARIAN SUPPORT IS ONLINE!
At present all our support is online only. You can contact and connect with us in the following ways:
- Live chat: For quick questions, use the JustAsk LibChat function (red tab on the right of this page), available during our opening hours. FAQs and a link to the JustAsk email service are also available from this page.
- Online tutorials: For in depth questions, LibChat and screensharing will be used to support referencing, RefWorks and literature searching queries. Use the schedule appointment button below your librarian's profile picture on this page to sign-up. You will receive an email with a link to the online tutorial page. At the time of your tutorial, click on this link and follow the instructions on the page.
- Email: You can continue to contact us via email using the email contact below your librarian's profile picture.
- Online Academic Support Drop-In: Check our Online Academic Support Drop-In page for details of our opening hours and the range of support we provide.
- Access to online resources: You can continue to access our e-resources via Library Search and other databases. Use the tabs at the top of the page to find out more.