If you are the owner of one or more published DMU Resource Lists for 2018/19.
1) Your 2019/20 resource lists are now available:
- Each year all DMU Resource Lists are rolled over so you don’t have to start from scratch. The 2019/20 resource lists have now been created. These are exact copies of the 18/19 lists (the 18/19 lists still exist but will eventually be archived). You will find your 2019/20 lists alongside your 2018/19 lists under ‘My lists’ after you login to DMU Resource List.
2) What you need to do:
- You need to update your 2019/20 list ready for the next academic year by 31 July 2019.
3) How do I update my lists?
- Login to DMU Resource List and find your lists under ‘My Lists’ (you can also use the search box to search for your name or the module name)
- Make sure you select the 2019/20 list(s)
- To edit your list, you need to be in ‘Edit’ mode. From the student view of the list, select ‘Edit list (classic)’ from the ‘Edit’ drop down menu on the top right hand side of the screen as shown below:
- Edit your list. To refresh your memory on how to edit and add materials to your list, see the Creating and editing lists tab of our online guide ‘DMU Resource Lists for Staff’ (you can also get to the guide by clicking on ‘Help’ on the top right hand side of the DMU Resource List screen)
- When you have completed your updates, you need to click on the 'Publish' button to make your changes live. The publish button appears on the right hand side of the list when you are in ‘Edit’ mode. You no longer need to request a review of your list as we will review it anyway after you select Publish.
4) I have also got ‘2019 New year’ lists. Have these been rolled over?
- ‘2019 New Year’ lists are for modules that start in January or after and these will be rolled over as ‘2020 New Year’ lists later in the year. We will let you know when this is done.
If you have any problems, please do contact your subject librarian. We are happy to help in any way we can.