Skip to main content
What kind of list is most useful to students?
- It includes all the materials that students are expected to read, watch and listen to
- It should be clearly laid out in a way that mirrors the course structure e.g. by week, topic, format…
- It should specify the level of importance of each item on a list e.g. Suggested for Purchase, Essential, Recommended or Optional
- It is enriched with guidance, annotations and explanations
- It is ‘scaffolded’ to enable students to develop confidence in finding, using and evaluating information
- It is up to date and include items that are easily available e.g. not out of print.
- It should demonstrate cultural awareness, reflecting our diverse student cohort