Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is MS365?
MS365 is a subscription plan from Microsoft. As a DMU student, you have a free subscription to Microsoft 365 which gives you...
- The latest Office apps, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The option to install up to 5 devices (PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.)
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
- Online Office Apps - including lighter versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, which can be accessed via your browser.
MS365 on your device
There are two ways you can install MS365 on your home devices:
- Download MS365 installation files via MyDMU. Sign in with your student single-sign-on details.
- Download MS365 installation files directly from Office.com. Sign in with your student email credentials and single-sign-on details.
- See ITMS' help guide on how to install MS365 on your computer, phone, or tablet.
MS365 Apps are...
- Publisher (PC only)
Office Online Apps
These are lighter versions of...
These Office Online Apps are accessed via a browser which means you can work on files on a device that does not have Office installed.
Other Office Online Apps
There are some really great online Apps for creating surveys and presenting online.
- Sway - online presentation
- MS Forms - create your own surveys and Quizzes
There are also useful apps for task planning and staying organized.
Other interesting apps are...
- Whiteboard - online whiteboard where you can collaborate and export drawings to pictures formats.
- People - your contacts
LLS Digital Support Workshops