Welcome to Assistive Technology (AT) tutorials and Drop-Ins
If you wish to find out more about using the assistive software in your studies, you can book a tutorial with the Assistive Technology Officer.
All tutorial slots open two weeks in advance. You can also find us on LibChat.
You can see the AT officer about…
- An overview of all AT software in the Library
- Finding AT software that can help with your studies
- How to make text accessible (PDFs, Docs, Web pages and eBooks)
- How to use the Make It Accessible text conversion service with Sensus Access (PDF to Word, JPEG to Word, etc.)
- How to use speech-to-text software with Microsoft Word
- A specific assistive software (click on the button below to see the full list)