Be in the know, Studiosity does not...
- Provide you with a predictive mark of your assessment or advise you on your assignment content.
- Replace support available from DMU Learning and Academic Skills Support Team, your tutors and if you are an international student, our Centre for English Language Learning .
- Proofread your work and correct language mistakes or solve mathematical equations.
- Be able to assess your critical writing and evaluative skills.
- Be able to check the credibility of sources that you used in your assessment and if you applied your faculty referencing guidelines.
- Provide a plagiarism checking service.
Accessing Studiosity from Blackboard
As a DMU student, you have access to the Studiosity service.
- Access Studiosity from the Blackboard home page. Studiosity has its own panel.
- Select the 'Getting Started' button.
- This will take you to Studiosity Information screen. Select 'Get Started'
- As a first time user you will need to activate your account and enter a 4 pin number. You will need to remember that 4 pin number as you will need it every time you access the service.
- Once activated, you will need to agree Studiosity's privacy and acceptable use policy. Do read this for your information. Then select 'Get Started'.
- You will be given a brief tour of the interface and how to Connect Live and receive help for written feedback.
- You can also get help with the system using the 'Chat bubble' on the bottom right of the screen.
- You have 5 interactions available with Studiosity services, this includes 'Connect Live' and 'Writing Feedback'.
FAQ on Studiosity