LIBRARIAN SUPPORT IS MOVING ONLINE!
As all Library buildings are now closed, all our support will be online only. You can contact and connect us with us in the following ways:
- Live chat: For quick questions, use the JustAsk LibChat function (red tab on the right of this page), available during our opening hours. FAQs and a link to the JustAsk email service are also available from this page.
- Online tutorials: For in depth questions, LibChat and Zoom screensharing will be used to support referencing, RefWorks and literature searching queries. Use the schedule appointment button below your librarian's profile picture on this page to sign-up. You will receive an email with a link to the online tutorial page. At the time of your tutorial, click on this link and follow the instructions on the page. Online tutorial bookings are for 30 minutes.
- Email: You can continue to contact us via email using the email contact below your librarian's profile picture.
- Referencing Q&A: This replaces our face to face drop-ins and will be delivered via LibChat on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2-3pm. Enter your details in the 'Referencing Q&A' box on the left of the Referencing guide during any of these times and a librarian will be available to answer your questions.
- Access to online resources: You can continue to access our e-resources via Library Search and other databases. Use the tabs at the top of the page to find out more. Many publishers have also opened up their content free of charge during the COVID-19 outbreak. More details and links to additional online resources are available from this page.