Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the Single Sign-on Screen
There are several platforms and web pages that you may access to engage with your course, support services and online resources. You will use your single sign-on student credentials to access some of these systems. Commonly referred to as the 'Single-Sign On' this allows you to access key systems after initial login for example if you login into MyDMU and select the Blackboard tile link, it should take you straight to Blackboard without being prompted to sign in.
You sign in with your student p-number and password.
MS356 Office login with student email
When you sign in to MS365 Office, you will be prompted to sign in with your student email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then, you will be redirected to the above single sign-on page (sometimes also referred to SAML) where you will sign in with your username which is your student p-number.
Teaching & Learning
Communication & Engagement
- MS Teams - use to communicate, participate in online teaching and group work
- Outlook Student Email - your own student email with your student p-number as the username (e.g. email@example.com)
Computers & Software
- My MS365 Office - your DMU MS365 account. Access Office online apps and download MS365 to your device.
- YourDMUlabs.dmu.ac.uk - remote access campus computer labs and software
- Software Download - download home licenses of software, such as Mind Mapping, SPSS, NVivo
- ITMS Student IT Handbook - Information on the other applications available for you to download can be found in Your DMU IT handbook, detailing all the IT support available to students.
Library & Learning Services
Student Advice and Services
- MyGateway - MyGateway is DMU’s one-stop-shop for students’ career planning and management.
Audio Visual Equipment
- AV Loans - The AV Loans website can be used to view the range of equipment available to you.