During university working days:
Monday – Thursday
8.30 AM to 10.30 PM
8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Closed on National Holidays
During university closed days:
Monday – Friday
8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays
You can also contact us:
by Phone: +971 4 4358665
by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Meet the Librarian
Dr. Sivakumar, R.
De Montfort University Dubai, Dubai International Academic City, P.O. Box: 294345, Dubai, UAE
❖ A 32 computer systems and software to access the online resources and to use for their academic purposes.
❖ To access the PC, the username is your P Number and default password
scanning facilities for students to use.
❖ A centralized network printing, photocopying and scanning facilities for students to use
❖ User your PC username and password or
❖ Tap your university ID card for printing, photocopying and scanning.
General Safety Precautions
1. Entry: Staggered entry to the library. Please follow the separate entry and exit for the library.
2. Hand sanitizer is mandatory before entering the library. Hand sanitizer is made available at the entrance of the library.
3. Wear face masks all the time inside the library.
4. Maintenance of the 2-meter social distancing.
5. Students are encouraged not to share the books/ devices/ any materials.
6. Use only the designated tables and chairs. Avoid moving hairs from one place to another place.
7. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
8. Throw used tissues/ waste papers/ used masks and gloves only in the dustbins.
Using Print Resources (Books, Magazines, Newspapers)
1. After reading the books, magazines and other library resources, kindly drop them in the designated box kept. Please do not replace them on the shelves.
2.Search over the DMU Dubai Library Catalogue to find the books.
3. Return of books: drop the book(s) in the designated "Return Books Dropbox"
Use of Library Computers / Photocopiers
1. Students should use the designated computers only.
2. Use hand sanitizer before using the computer/ photocopier, Hand sanitizer is made available at the entrance of the Library/ photocopy area. Avoid standing in a group near the photocopy area.