Library and Learning Services
Send enquiries about Library facilities and services, how to find information on a subject, using IT, passwords, etc.
- How soon can I expect an answer?
- We aim to provide an answer within 24 hours. Please note that replies will take longer when the University is closed for public and bank holidays. You can find details of opening times on the Opening Hours Page.
- What if my enquiry is urgent?
- You may prefer to telephone the Just Ask service on 0116 257 7042.
- Before you submit your enquiry:
- You may find your answer among the Frequently Asked Questions. Look here for information on subjects such as:
- User IDs/Passwords, including Athens accounts;
- book renewals and queries regarding overdue items.
You can search the Library website from the "Search the Internet with Google" page by selecting the 'Library website' checkbox.
Feedback - if you have a comment or suggestion about our services, you may prefer to use the feedback form rather than submit an enquiry.